What is a life coach more precisely?
A personal trainer that helps you succeed in all areas of your life.
More exaclty, we identify your greatest dreams, we transform them in objectives and we find the best ways for you to reach them!
To begin with, we will become aware of your current situation, we will discover which are the values that drive you, we will find out what self imposed barriers and beliefs are holding you back, and then we will make sure that you learn how to acces your most powerful inner resources so that you can achieve everything you dream of.
How can we NOT help, but instead I would gladly recommend a trained psychologist.
- Past traumatic experiences
- Psychological patterns
- Diagnosing or treating mental / psychological conditions.
- Analizing and processing the past.
What I’m trying to underline is that the difference between a life coach and a psychologist is that the first one is focusing on the present and future, finding solutions, and the second on the profound analysis of past experiences.
How can we help?
- Boosting self-confidence and self- esteem
- Time management, stress management and prioritizing things in life.
- Improving your communication and collaboration style, improving interpersonal skills alltogether
- Finding a balance between job and personal life
- Improving decision making
- Finding life purpose and the things you are trully passionate about
- Learning how to navigate through important changes/ stages of you life
- Creating a personal and professional development plan
- Identifying core personal values, in other words, what fuels most of your dreams.
- Teaching you how to communicate more efficiently and how to establish a connection with any person you wish to.
- Helping you get in shape or taking care of your physical health.
- Identifying your limiting, self-sabotaging beliefs that generate unwanted emotions and behaviors.